Dekko Bird Interior Styling + Design Services
By requesting an interior consultation with Dekko Bird Interior Styling & Design, it is understood that the client has agreed to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Dekko Bird Interior Styling & Design offers a number of interior styling packages – ‘Basic’, ‘Mid’ and ‘Full’. For a set fee per room, the client will receive the services listed according to the interior styling package they have requested. For a bespoke interior service, for example a paint consultation, the scope of the project will be set out and agreed between the designer and the client and a fee confirmed at the briefing stage.
2. Should the client request additional services that the designer deems to be above and beyond that listed within their agreed interior styling package or bespoke service, an additional fee may be incurred, dependent upon the scope of the work, however no charge will be made without the client’s prior agreement.
3. For the ‘Basic’ and ‘Mid’ interior styling packages, one revision to the mood-board is available for the client should they not be satisfied with the design. For the ‘Full’ package, up to two revisions are available. A revision consists of three to five changes to products/finishes the designer has proposed. Should the designer feel that a revision will require a substantial amount of additional work to be carried out, the designer has the right to charge an additional fee, however no charge will be made without the client’s prior agreement.
4. For rooms larger than 5m x 5m or for a multi-purpose / open plan space, there may be an additional fee charged on top of the interior styling package cost.
5. Upon confirmation of the project brief with the client, 50% of the agreed fee must be paid upfront, with the remaining balance (including any additional fees incurred as agreed with the client), to be paid upon completion of the service. Payment is expected within 14 days of invoicing. Full payment of the remaining balance of an interior styling package (excluding any agreed additional design fees) will be requested 12 weeks after the project start date, assuming all revisions have been completed or are under review (refer to point 3).
6. For home visits to clients living outside of Belfast, there will be a fuel surcharge of 45p per mile.
7. Dekko Bird Interior Styling & Design does not accept any responsibility or liability for any incorrect furniture ordered by the client or furniture that may be the wrong size, wrong colour or arrives damaged.
8. Dekko Bird Interior Styling & Design works on the assumption that all clients check the dimensions of the furniture pieces recommended to them before purchasing. Dekko Bird Interior Styling & Design will not accept any liability or responsibility for furniture ordered by the client that isn’t to their satisfaction or needs to be returned.
9. Additional design services outside of the scope of the service agreed with the client, will be charged at the designer’s hourly rate. These services may include, but are not limited to, meetings with contractors, additional project management, delivery coordination and shopping services etc.
10. In the event that the client cancels the agreement after the designer has commenced work, a percentage of the overall design fee shall be refunded to the client, dependent upon how much work has been completed. This will be calculated on an hourly basis.